Love To Bake Jojo In Addition To Hung's Birthday

I made my eldest blood brother in addition to her missy a Strawberry Shortcake Love to Bake Jojo in addition to Hung's Birthday

This was end saturday.


I made my eldest blood brother in addition to her missy a Strawberry Shortcake. Their birthdays are but 1 calendar week apart.

The deco was simple..but yet, made my niece""Awwwww".. kekekeke

As long equally the strawberries are big, red, in addition to there's lots of chocolate... they're happy..keke..

The huge strawberries(min ii inch long) are from Raju's inwards Camerons. Darn pricey now. RM30/kg, got a daze when I paid for them. They used to endure but RM20 few months back. But believe me, they are worth it. I got them i calendar week b4 I made the cake in addition to the leftover strawberries are ii weeks one-time now.. in addition to they're withal fine in addition to fresh inwards my fridge. Still trying to figure out what to create amongst but eight strawberries.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close