2015 Super Bowl Prediction Using Chicken Fly Bones

Once again, it’s fourth dimension I permit you lot cash inwards on my magical method for picking the Super Bowl winner, using the ancient fine art of chicken fly os reading. I can't tell you lot how I learned this, or why anyone would possess got it seriously, simply I tin tell you lot the bones are NEVER WRONG.

As you’ll see, the Seattle Seahawks volition shell the New England Patriots. It's a guaranteed lock. Bet the farm, the house, in addition to the farmhouse. Many people are maxim that the Pats are going to lose because of bad karma, simply that can’t live on the reason. Have you lot ever seen a Bill Belichick press conference? If that were true, they'd never win a game.

Anyway, skillful luck, in addition to I’ll apologize inwards advance for all those relatives bothering you lot for loans afterwards you lot collect your winnings. Good luck, in addition to equally always, enjoy!

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close