Learn Together With Sentry A Groovy Spider Web Tool For Teachers

August 13, 2014
Here is an splendid spider web tool I desire to choose to your attention. Often times websites drib dead downwards for a diverseness of purposes. Some for maintenance reasons together with others for an internal põrnikas or malfunction. However, sometimes it becomes confusing whether the site is downwards for everyone or it is downwards but for you. For instance, a few months agone together with spell I was browsing the cyberspace I came a cross a YouTube video that upon clicking on it led me to a dead link. I initially idea the link was broken but subsequently on when I tried to lookout about other YouTube video inward a unlike platform the same affair happened. Only hence I realized at that spot was an final result amongst YouTube but I was non certain whether it was downwards for exclusively me or for everyone else. I had to acquit a quick search on Google search engine to discovery out the answer. If I had know virtually Down for Everyone or Just Me, things would accept been much easier.



Down for Everyone or Just Me is a spider web tool that lets yous easily together with speedily know whether a website is downwards for everyone or but for you. The physical care for is pretty simple. Just type inward or glue the URL of the website yous desire to banking concern gibe into the box equally shown inward the screenshot higher upwards together with click on "or but for me". Down for Everyone or Just Me volition hence nation virtually the condition of that website.

Courtesy of Learning inward Hand.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close