Love To Bake Palm Saccharide Chiffon Cake


I know I may non convey invented this palm saccharide chiffon cake, simply this is my ain version, adapted from Alex Goh’s chiffon cakes. Palm saccharide or Gula Melaka Chiffon Cake.

This cake is rather sturdy, I’d say. I was away when this cake finished baking. I forgot almost time.
When I came back, the oven was off, as well as luckily the chiffon cake stood even then inwards its pan. I rapidly inverted it. That’s why I convey that dense trouble inwards the middle of the cake. If I did invert it immediately, it volition convey a perfect texture.

The gula Melaka odour isn’t that strong, kokosnoot milk odour also appear sublime. If I don’t tell u that this is made alongside palm saccharide as well as kokosnoot milk, I don’t intend u’d last able to guess. But Mike's relatives loved this as well as flora this to me really aromatic. Different noses.. mayhap I sniffed this cake to much spell treatment it, I was numbed yesteryear it. But whatsoever aroma it exudes, it has overpowered whatsoever eggy odour that high egg content cakes have. So, it’s even then ok.

I volition brand this again.

Palm Sugar Chiffon Cake Recipe
four egg whites
1/8 tsp salt
½ tsp cream of tartar
80gm sugar

four egg yolks
ii Tbsp corn oil
200ml kokosnoot milk
100gm palm sugar, cooked on depression oestrus alongside 50ml H2O until dissolved.
150gm cake flour
1/3 tsp sodium bicarbonate

1. Preheat oven at 180/170(fan)C.
2. Combine cooked palm saccharide alongside kokosnoot milk. Set aside
3. Combine egg yolks alongside stone oil as well as one-half of (2).
4. Sift one-half of cake flour as well as sodium bicarb over (3). Mix good alongside a wire whisk.
5. Sift remaining cake flour as well as sodium bicarb over batter as well as mix. Whem mixture is all smooth, set inwards remaining (2).
6. In around other construct clean bowl, shell egg whites alongside saccharide until frothy. Add inwards Cream of tartar as well as shell until stiff. Add inwards saccharide gradually as well as shell until actually stiff.
7. Fold ¼ of beaten egg whites into (5), fold.
8. Repeat pace 7.
9. Pour the whole batter into remaining egg whites as well as bend to combine.
10. Pour batter into a subway scheme pan as well as bake for 40mins.
11. Invert straight off afterwards removal from oven. Leave to cool overturned completely earlier removing from mould

Malaysian Palm Sugar or Gula Melaka, nighttime as well as aromatic.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close