Learn In Addition To Sentry Neat Spider Web Tools For Bloom's Digital Taxonomy

After posting yesterday's graphics on Blooms Taxonomy I got emailed this wonderful presentation on the same topic. I was actually surprised I did non come across it earlier particularly knowing that it is a pop presentation alongside over 60.000 pageviews.

This Prezi is created past times Phillipa Cleaves ( projection manager- Technology for Learning together with Digital Education Revolution, NSW region of didactics together with communities ) together with features the 6 thinking skills of Bloom's Taxonomy:  remembering, understanding, applying, analyzing, evaluating, together with creating . Under each science is a ready of spider web tools that instruct alongside it, clicking on whatever championship volition straight yous to the homepage of that tool.

I convey gone through Phillipa's slides together with I must tell that it is actually a swell run that I am adding to my Bloom's Taxonomy for Teachers section hither inward . Enjoy

 
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close