New The Cuban Sandwich – Concord The Mojo

I don’t produce a lot of sandwich videos, which is a shame, since the weblog posts are pretty slow to write. Anyway, equally promised during the concluding bread video, here’s how I similar to construct a Cuban, or Cubano sandwich.

From the early, non-troll feedback, I listen nosotros did a pretty skillful job, except patch I was supposed to serve unopen to mojo sauce equally a condiment. We did a beef mojo, which would not locomote peachy inward this, simply I don’t intend we’ve ever filmed the sauce. Consider it on the list.

Slices of citrus-roasted pork look to locomote real mutual inward the sandwich, simply I prefer to a greater extent than of a pulled pork. I used our paper pork recipe, which was great, simply carnitas, generously moistened alongside unopen to of its own fat, would likewise operate quite well. 

I've ever assumed that day-old breadstuff was perfect for grilled sandwiches, simply I've heard that real Cubans are made on fresh bread, and that people who use stale are crazy. What tell you? Regardless of how fresh your breadstuff is, I actually hope you lot plough over this Cuban sandwich a endeavour soon. Enjoy!


Ingredients:
There are no amounts given, since you lot are the Mark of your Cuban, in addition to fully capable of deciding how much “stuff” to use. Good luck!
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close