New Inwards Illustration You Lot Missed It: Chef John's Facebook Alive

Just inward example y'all missed our recent Facebook Live, hither it is, inward all its unscripted glory. Most people seemed to taste it, which I sure enough appreciated, exactly for me it was a reminder of why I don't seem on camera. I prefer a few days to get together my thoughts earlier answering questions, specially when discussing topics of such importance... like, "does peanut butter become amongst bacon?"

Anyway, we'll hold upwards dorsum amongst a novel video this evening, for those of y'all who prefer "prerecorded Chef John." In the meantime, enjoy!

Please Note: Apparently at that spot was a audio glitch at the beginning, as well as y'all can't involve heed anything until a few minutes in. The expert tidings is, y'all didn't immature adult woman anything.


Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close