New Roman-Style Gnocchi – No Potatoes Were Harmed During The Making Of This Video

Gnocchi alla Romana are every bit delicious, every bit they are virtually unknown. I experience similar I’ve eaten a fair total of Italian food, together with I’ve been to Rome, but it wasn’t until belatedly inwards life that I discovered these wonderful, baked semolina dumplings.

Above together with beyond their exquisite texture, together with peachy taste, I beloved their versatility. They’re a world-class side dish every bit is, but tin endure paired amongst your favorite pasta sauce, together with served every bit an appetizer, or entrée. Rave reviews should come upward your way; along amongst lots of “But, why are these called gnocchi, again?”

For a peachy wintertime twist, you lot tin house closed to sage leaves inwards betwixt the gnocchi earlier baking them, together with they’d endure perfect at whatever vacation feast. In fact, instantly I’m upset I didn’t produce that this time. I’m going to accept to brand closed to other batch. Anyway, I actually produce promise you lot laissez passer on these a endeavor soon. Enjoy!


Ingredients for almost xvi Roman-Style Gnocchi:
Note: I used a 2.75-inch cutter
3 cups milk
1 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
1 1/4 loving cup semolina
1 loving cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (only almost 1.25 ounces past times weight, but if you lot grate it on a microplane, it volition easily cause total a cup)
2 large egg yolks
3 tablespoons mutual frigidity unsalted butter, cutting into pocket-size cubes
3 tablespoons melted butter for the top
more grated Parmigiano-Reggiano for the top
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close