Love To Bake Claypot Lemongrass Fish - Fish #3



H5N1 recipe that I got from a restaurant's cookbook of which I highly incertitude the chefs country y'all the existent story.
The recipe simply called for the fish to hold upward simmered.. but the pictures country to a greater extent than or less other story.

H5N1 fried fish together with boiled fish don't hold off the same.



I followed nearly of the recipe, except that I fried the fish together with sauteed the shallot together with garlic as, that was how it looked similar inwards the picture, they hold off 'seared', genuinely to a greater extent than similar fried.

The mass was complimentary, if y'all dine in that place for a certainly amount, together with therefore I gauge that's why.


Claypot Lemongrass Fish
from a book 

ii pcs Fish Steaks
half dozen shallots, peeled, whole
half dozen cloves of garlic, peeled, wBhole
ii kaffir lime leaf
ii lemongrass, sliced vertically
1cm thick galangal, smashed
Birds oculus chilli, equally needed
1 Tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp sugar

1. Fry fish steaks until golden. Set aside.
2. In a claypot, saute shallots together with garlic until fragrant. Put inwards kaffir lime, lemongrass, galangal together with chilli together amongst 1 loving cup of water. Bring it to boil together with permit it simmer for five minutes. Season it amongst fish sauce together with sugar.
3. Return fish to the pot together with simmer for to a greater extent than or less other 2-3 minutes.




On blogging break....... I genuinely ask one.
I don't know when I'll hold upward back.. 
I promise I won't hold upward gone also long
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close