Love To Bake Oyster Sauce Chicken Wings 蚝油鸡翼



H5N1 lot of people asked me, how did I know thus many things well-nigh cooking at a immature historic catamenia (back as well as thus inward my early on teens). It was through reading the alone cookbook that my mom has, the Wei Chuan cookbook. This mass provided basic Chinese cuisine noesis explaining all the cooking damage as well as the cite of the ingredients inward English. I can't read much Chinese so, this mass was skilful for me.

As a kid, I loved flipping through the pages as well as during that time, my favourite purpose of the chicken is the wing, the middle fly to live exact. Because it has lots of peel as well as the texture is soft as well as nice. The moving painting of this dish is i of my favorites from the book. Glimmering wings.... beautiful. Took me almost 28 years to lastly ready it.






When I cooked this dish to a greater extent than than a yr back, I made a huge mistake. Just earlier cooking, acre I was preparing the gravy, alone did I realize, the amount of seasoning was quite a lot. I looked carefully at the moving painting again, counted the middle wings that I could see, as well as thus it hitting me that the drummets were genuinely hiding nether the pile of middle wings. I had interpreted the recipe wrongly. I used likewise footling chicken! As this mass has ever been quite accurate, I was deceived past times the moving painting seeing alone the middle wing. I possess got cutting off the drummets to brand ayam pentul and used the middle fly for this.

Gosh! I felt thus stupid.

So, inward the halt I reduced the seasoning past times half. Still feeling stupid, ahaha!

Now... afterward beingness enchanted past times its looks inward the mass for 28 years..... how was the verdict.
Not rattling especial alone la! But slow plenty for novel cooks as well as looks skilful for entertaining.



Oyster Sauce Chicken Wings 蚝油鸡翼
Recipe source: Chinese Cuisine (Wei-Chuan's Cookbook) how did I know thus many things well-nigh cooking at a immature historic catamenia  Love to Bake Oyster Sauce Chicken Wings 蚝油鸡翼 

12 chicken middle wings + 1 Tbsp calorie-free soy sauce
iii inches saltation onion (white part), sectioned
iii slices of ginger

Gravy (mix together)
1 Tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
Dash of dark pepper
1/2 loving cup water
Salt to taste

1 tsp cornstarch+ two Tbsp water

Blanched vegetable for garnish

1. Marinade chicken wings amongst calorie-free soy sauce for fifteen minutes. Deep fry the wings until lightly golden. Dish upward as well as drain.
2. Heat wok as well as position inward 1 Tbsp of crude as well as position inward saltation onions as well as ginger. Stir fry until fragrant. Pour inward the prepared gravy as well as convey dorsum to a boil. Put inward chicken wings as well as allow it braise until almost dry. Thicken the gravy amongst the corn starch mixture (may non demand all).
3. Dish upward as well as serve amongst blanched vegetable every bit garnish.

The moving painting I ogled when I was a kid as well as got deceived :)

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close