Love To Bake Quick Apricot Kokosnoot Pie - Rock Fruits #2


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 pie... how is it a pie? hmmm.
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 kokosnoot crust, apricot filling too covered amongst almonds? LOL. Don't inquire me.

This is approximately other recipe from my "good to encounter only" cookbook. I took the idea, too ditched all the liquids inwards the recipe, added inwards lime zest to boost the kokosnoot too apricot, too changed whatsoever I intend is the meliorate way. The resultant was perfect for me. I wonder what volition lead house amongst that extra 1 loving cup of milk inwards this. It'll hold off similar baked oatmeal I guess. It's already hence moist now.... it volition crumble if the golden base of operations is non formed properly




My kids didn't accept this pie well, but for me, I super dee duper loved it. Baked buttery kokosnoot is e'er the meliorate alternative for me, too when there's lime too apricots , it became the winner. My get-go seating, I ate 1/4 of it. I told myself, STOP IT! I gained my consciousness too and hence speedily set it away from my sight. And each morning, I gleefully reheated it for breakfast. 1/6 of the pie at a time. LOL. It's merely a seven inch pie!

If you lot don't desire to role apricots, I intend ripe pineapple volition hold out prissy too. Banana too! Yumz. But if you lot don't similar coconut, intend twice earlier you lot desire to get this. It's loaded amongst it. Every seize amongst teeth is moist tender delicious coconut.

Oh yes, the nighttime chocolate-brown crust is the best part!


Quick Apricot Coconut Pie
Adapted amongst major modifications past times WendyinKK
Original visit from Golden Book of Desserts

Coconut Pie Base
200gm fresh grated coconut,or frozen
80gm sugar
1 tsp lime zest
35gm manifestly flour
65gm butter, melted
two eggs

Topping
1 loving cup chopped fresh apricots
20gm sugar
1/2 tsp lime zest
50gm almond flakes

1. Prepare a seven inch pie plate. Grease it generously. Preheat oven at 200C.
2. Prepare pie base. Mix coconut, sugar, lime zest too manifestly flour together. Mix melted butter amongst eggs too pour this into the kokosnoot mixture. Mix everything together.
3. Pour 2/3 of the kokosnoot batter into the pie plate. Level it.
4. With remaining 1/3 batter , mix inwards apricots. Dollop this over the kokosnoot batter inwards pan too degree it.
5. Sprinkle almonds over. Rub carbohydrate amongst lime zest too sprinkle the carbohydrate over the almonds.
6. Bake on the lowest rack for 40minutes or until done.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close