Love To Bake Rainbow Bundt Cake - Bundts #2

2nd attempt

I made these cakes for my daughter to convey to her shape party.
I used nutrient colouring this time. Not natural pigments equally the final result amongst natural pigments is non that slow to command amongst the long baking time

Actually it wasn't supposed to live on 'cakes' but only 'cake'.
The commencement cake didn't dislodge rattling good from the pan, as well as hence, separate to half, horizontally.  I was soooo pump broken because the rainbow was close perfect. Determined, I made it 1 time to a greater extent than the adjacent day.



oh my.... the upper one-half ...  see the close perfect rainbow from my 1st Attempt.. Grrrrr....

But this itchy butt decided to produce things slightly unlike as well as layered the colours slightly differently. I piled them on correct on attain of each other without distributing the piping to the side equally much equally I did for the commencement time.
So, the rainbow lawsuit wasn't equally good. Hard for the explain.. but only allow me rant, haha.

But I told myself, I'm non going to brand this anymore!
Can't possess got anymore surprises.

2nd attempt, I reduced the nutrient colouring

But I'd say, I dearest the texture of this cake.
I promise that you lot tin brand a amend looking cake than I did.
Food colouring intensifies inwards an acidic batter. So live on sparing amongst the colours.

I intend a thick layer of butter as well as a thick dusting of staff of life flour, so freeze the pan equally you lot create the batter volition create a amend non stick lawsuit than the spray, because when nosotros pile on the batter the pressure level truly pushes the 'grease' to the the top.

So, produce live on careful as well as portion pics amongst me if youv'e tried this recipe, I'd dearest to possess got to a greater extent than rainbows everyday




Rainbow Bundt Cake
past times WendyinKK 

375gm cake flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
250gm butter
350gm sugar
250gm eggs (5 flat B)
1 tsp vanilla extract
250gm manifestly natural yogurt (I used homemade Indian Yogurt/Tairu)
Food colours : Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue as well as Purple

1. Sift flour + Baking Powder + Baking soda together twice. Set aside.
2. Cream butter as well as carbohydrate until pale as well as fluffy.
3. Beat inwards eggs 1 past times one, beating good afterwards each addition.
4. Put inwards orangish flavouring or vanilla extract as well as musical rhythm out for a while.
5. Put inwards one-half the sifted flour as well as mix on depression speed until good incorporated.
6. Pour inwards yogurt inwards two additons, mixing good afterwards each addition.
7. Put inwards residuum of flour as well as combine until shine on depression speed.
8. Prepare a 12-cup/10 inch bundt pan as well as spray generously amongst baking spray. Wipe to a greater extent than or less amongst fingers to ensure each nook as well as cranny is greased.
9. Divide the residuum of batter, into 230gm (red), 190gm (orange), 150 (yellow), 110 green, 80g 9blue), l (purple) as well as tint accordingly. There volition live on some residuum of batter.
10. Preheat oven at 150(fan)/170C.
11. Place 450gm of manifestly batter into bundt pan as well as milk tremble it left as well as right.
12. Starting amongst Red, identify tinted batter into construct clean bags (can role ziplock or piping bags), snip 1 corner off as well as pipage a vociferation on attain of the manifestly batter. Continue to pipage the batter correct on attain of each other until the batter is used up. Let the batter inwards pan repose for 1 infinitesimal or 2. Then pipage some other color correct on attain of the previous colour. Continue to produce so, correct until the final colour, purple.
13. Lastly pipage the remaining manifestly batter on attain of the royal ring.
14. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
15. Place cake on a rack to cool. Let cake cool inwards pan for 10 minutes. When you lot run across the cake sides start to line away from the pan, gently pry the cake away from the sides, invert the cake as well as it volition autumn out.

2nd attempt, actual color slightly less strong


Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close