Love To Bake Summertime Crush Pancakes - Zucchini Courgettes #1


Zucchinis in addition to yellowish squashes are expensive here. They used to hold upwardly fifty-fifty to a greater extent than expensive, but immediately gone to RM6/kg. But when I saw them this time, they were on offering for RM2/kg. Yeah! I got myself close 1.2kg of yellowish squashes in addition to used 1kg to brand these.



My brother, sister inwards law, babe Arianna in addition to woman raise came visiting on a gloomy Sat afternoon in addition to dearest blood brother was hungry. He asked me to laid upwardly him something savoury equally he knew I normally brand something sweetness to anticipate their arrival. True enough, I had Avocado Milk Pound Cake inwards the kitchen.

So, what else tin I serve them? Squash pancakes :) I accept wanted to brand these alongside those squashes that has been sitting inwards the refrigerator for to a greater extent than than a week. Initially I planned to brand simply roughly simply inwards example wife won’t eat, but immediately that I accept guests, I’ll role upwardly almost all of my squashes. Good!

And they olfactory belongings similar hash browns when I was frying them. Better still.



Summer Squash Pancakes
Adapted from: recipes/summer-squash-pancakes/" target="_blank">Weekly Greens  

Makes xviii pieces of iii inch pancakes

1kg yellowish squash
1 .5 tsp salt
1 loving cup chopped leap onions
two cloves garlic, grated
two large eggs
four tbsp flour
Good dash of solid set down oregano
two Tbsp grated parmesan
Salt in addition to pepper to taste
Olive crude oil for frying
Sour cream or patently yogurt for serving.


1. Finely julienne squash. Put common salt inwards in addition to gently toss the squash. Let the mash sit down for xv minutes in addition to it volition wilt in addition to unloose its juice. Drain the juice away in addition to squeeze the mash dry.
2. Mix mash alongside chopped leap onions, grated garlic, eggs, flour, oregano, cheese in addition to flavor alongside common salt in addition to pepper.
3. Heat a pan in addition to pose inwards olive oil. Drop tablespoons of the mash mixture in addition to small-scale until both sides are golden.
4. Serve mash pancakes alongside sour cream or if you’re a miser similar me, patently yogurt in addition to transcend alongside chopped leap onions for garnish.





Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close