New Heading To Portland For Ifbc!

Michele in addition to I are on our agency to Portland for the 2012 InternationalFood Blogger Conference. I’m going to endure doing a cooking exhibit equally business office of a nutrient photography workshop led past times acclaimed New York Times' nutrient photographer, Andrew Scrivani.

As usual, yous tin follow my exploits on Twitter, where I’ll endure posting pictures of all the deliciousness nosotros sense along the way. By the way, this is our laid about fourth dimension to The City of Roses, in addition to thus if yous convey whatsoever hot tips, allow me know. Thanks!

The Truth Hurts
Speaking of nutrient bloggers, this iPhone parody video past times Adam Sacks is 1 of the funnier things I’ve seen inwards a while, in addition to would belike convey close IFBC attendees laughing in addition to weeping at the same time. Enjoy!

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close