New Howdy From Chicago!

From left to right: Nick, Steph, Tony as well as Nora
Michele as well as I attended Nora as well as Tony’s rehearsal dinner terminal night, hosted past times my cousin, as well as to a greater extent than or less tell look-a-like, Nick Quartaro as well as his lovely married adult woman Stephanie. 

We had a corking fourth dimension catching upwardly amongst household unit of measurement nosotros hadn’t seen inwards years, as well as equally if that weren’t enough, nosotros too got to relish a fantastic dinner at The Bristol, where Tony is Chef de Cuisine.

I’ve ofttimes bragged almost Tony’s prowess inwards the kitchen, as well as thence I idea I’d order you lot a expect at the menu. I promise this shows why we’re all as well as thence proud of Tony. Please piece of employment past times along inwards heed that I was shooting without a flash, as well as thence you'll cause got to cause got my discussion that the nutrient was fifty-fifty to a greater extent than gorgeous than it looks here. Today’s the wedding, as well as if that’s fifty-fifty one-half equally fun equally the rehearsal dinner, nosotros are inwards for a fantastic time. Enjoy!

Monkey Bread amongst Dill Butter

Carrot salad, mizuna, spiced hazelnuts, yogurt vinaigrette

Gnocchi, zucchini, beurre-fondue, mint

Roast chicken, dill spaetzle, crunchy vegetable salad

Green beans, almond butter, kumquats, crispy shallots

Beef brisket, summertime squash, salsa verde

Corn panna cotta, blueberries, chocolate-dipped orangish shortbread

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close