New A Humbling Strawberry Rhubarb Reminder

I was checking Twitter mentions final week, as well as saw that a viewer past times the scream of
strawberry rhubarb pie photograph on Instagram (left), as well as credited me for the recipe. At first, I idea they were mistaken, equally I didn’t recognize the pie equally 1 of my creations, but thence I realized that was because they’d made it thence much amend looking than mine. I hate/love when that happens. 

Anyway, 1 time I got over this blow to my ego, I decided to repost this inwards illustration y'all missed it the starting fourth dimension time, or merely needed a piddling reminder equally to what a fantastic saltation pie this actually is. Enjoy!

To read the master post as well as instruct the element amounts, click here.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close