New Lamb Merguez Patties – If The Sausage Is Moroccan, Your Burger Volition Endure Rockin'

After using Merguez sausage inwards this beautiful stuffed acorn mash recipe terminal year, I got a bunch of emails saying, “I can’t abide by that anywhere! Can you lot present us how to brand it?!” I by together with large ignore those, since it’s unremarkably but people non looking difficult plenty (I’m looking at you, Mr. “I can’t abide by Panko”).

However, inwards this case, I realized that Merguez is non commonly stocked at the grocery store, together with thence I decided to come upward up alongside an slow domicile version. I didn’t bother alongside the casing, every bit these were originally going to hold out breakfast patties, but every bit I holler inwards the video, I was seduced yesteryear a brioche roll, together with ended upward going total burger. Happily, it made for a rattling memorable lunch.

If you lot arrive at occur to compass this Merguez recipe a try, I promise you lot brand a double batch together with non alone experience the amazing burger it produces, but every bit good operate it in/on a discover of things. It is wonderful inwards beans, frittatas, pastas, soups, together with peculiarly crumbled on pizza or flatbread. I actually promise you lot compass it a displace soon. Enjoy!


Ingredients for Four (4 oz) Patties:
1 pound soil lamb (rec., 85% lean, 15% fat)
1 tsp common salt
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp coriander
1/4 tsp fennel seed
1/4 tsp turmeric
3 cloves garlic
2 tbsp Harissa (a spice ruby pepper paste), we did a version here. I didn’t add together cayenne since my Harissa was rattling spicy, but experience free.
1 tbsp love apple tree paste
*Note: To banking concern jibe seasoning, tike a pocket-sized slice together with banking concern jibe for common salt together with heat.

View the consummate recipe


Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close