New Pumpkin Scones Amongst Toasted Pino Nuts & Maple Glaze – A Recipe For The Other Ten Months

I convey no intention of giving upward the best undertaking inwards the globe anytime soon, but if I do, I’d endeavor too teach a undertaking inwards the marketing region of a pumpkin puree company. 

I’m guessing that similar 97% of the canned pumpkin inwards this dry soil is used during the fourth dimension from Halloween until Thanksgiving. So if I could figure out a agency to teach people to usage this inwards recipes all twelvemonth round, I’d last a total superstar inwards pumpkin puree marketing circles.

Imagine that. It would be…awesome? Anyway, perchance I should rethink this whole post-Foodwishes career path, but inwards the meantime, here’s only i event of how I would convince earth that pumpkin is swell for anytime of the year. Ironically, I did this because I had leftover pumpkin from Thanksgiving, but still.

I may convey covered this inwards the final scones post, but I’ve never been a huge fan of the scone. I’ve ever considered it some kind of effeminate biscuit, but I’m starting to come upward around inwards my onetime age. There’s zip similar a freshly baked scone alongside a steaming hot loving cup of tea or coffee, specially i tricked out alongside pumpkin, toasted pino nuts, too maple glaze. I promise y'all rank this a endeavor soon…or anytime! Enjoy.


Ingredients for 12 Pumpkin Scones:
8 ounces yesteryear weight all-purpose flour (about 1 3/4 cups)
1/4 loving cup white sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/3 loving cup toasted pino nuts
1/2 loving cup pumpkin puree
1/3 loving cup buttermilk
additional flour equally needed
1 egg beaten alongside a few drops of milk or H2O to brush scones earlier baking.
*Bake at 400 degrees F. for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown

View the consummate recipe

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close