New “Red Hot” Liqueur – Nicer In Addition To Quicker

There’s an former Valentine’s Day maxim that goes, “Candy is nicer, simply liquor is quicker.” It’s actually a lovely sentiment, simply implies you lot bring to select ane or the other. Hopefully this beautiful in addition to delicious homemade cinnamon liqueur volition examine that you lot tin locomote both.

This is dead unproblematic to make, in addition to I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious it came out. As I hollo inwards the video, the candy’s spicy cinnamon season in addition to sweetness actually mellows the burn downward of drinking at nowadays 80-proof booze. This makes for closed to rattling shine sipping, simply at the same time demands at to the lowest degree a modicum of restraint.

I enjoyed mine neat, but imagine this would live on slap-up over ice, possibly amongst a splash of soda. I’m also wondering how it would live on inwards a mug of hot cider, in addition to past times wondering, I hateful obsessed amongst finding out. Stay tuned.

I’d similar to extend a rattling particular cheers to my friend, in addition to beau nutrient blogger, Sean Timberlake. Sean publishes Hedonia in addition to Punk Domestics, in addition to he’s the ane who turned me on to this bright elixir. His exclusively asking was that I locomote the noesis for good, in addition to non evil. Sorry, also late!

Anyway, giving edible gifts similar chocolate is rattling traditional on Valentine’s Day, in addition to thence why non a drinkable gift? And if you lot practice create upwards one's involve heed to bottle closed to up, don’t forget your ain customized alert label, equally it volition actually demo how much you lot care. I promise you lot in addition to your Valentine laissez passer this a endeavor soon. Enjoy!


Makes near two 1/2 cups of “Red Hot” Liqueur 
1 loving cup Red Hots candy
2 cups inexpensive vodka
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close