New Searching For Answers!

Did birds that ate this breadstuff bring anything
to produce alongside the problem? Of course of pedagogy not,
but I didn't bring whatever related photos.
I’ve received a publish of emails regarding problems alongside the search engine inwards the sidebar. All all of a abrupt it’s non returning all the right results. I bring no persuasion why, together with thence I persuasion I’d run across if whatever of your to a greater extent than technologically inclined readers may bring a clue.

The search box is simply the basic Google widget that comes criterion alongside the Blogger template layout I’m using. I can’t switch over to WordPress or other platforms right now, together with thence if that’s your suggestion, thanks, but we’re looking for solutions alongside the electrical flow layout.

By the way, the search box at the tumble out left of the window inwards the dark strip does work, but returns entire weblog posts instead of detailed search results. If yous bring whatever ideas on a laid upward or replacement widget or code, delight survive them along! Thanks!
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close