New This Asparagus, Ham, In Addition To Ricotta Pizza Has A Actually Squeamish Personality

That’s what I’d nation close this delicious asparagus, ham, together with ricotta pizza if I were trying to create it upward on a blind date. Every i time inward a land I piece of job a craving for a non-tomato sauce, or “white” pizza, together with when I do, I’m forced to select betwixt béchamel together with an olive stone oil base.

I dear both styles, but was inward the mood for something different, together with then I decided to purpose to a greater extent than or less ricotta together with olive stone oil to brand a spread, which I topped amongst smoked ham, asparagus, white cheddar, together with Parmigiano-Reggiano. It tasted great, but I institute its appearance to move somewhat unsightly.

I knew the ricotta together with olive stone oil would dissever somewhat inward the extra hot oven, but I sentiment amongst the other cheeses on top, it wouldn’t move noticeable, but equally y'all tin see, it was. The practiced tidings is, no i seems to mind, together with it did sense of savor great. By the way, y'all tin for sure create a less rich, lower cal version yesteryear merely using seasoned ricotta without the oil.

Anyway, “new pizza ideas” is ever a pop nutrient wish, together with I promise this ricotta spread inspires lots of pizza experimentation inward your kitchen. If y'all ask a pizza dough recipe, I used this corking no-knead version, but if y'all prefer something faster, this Wolfgang Puck-inspired recipe is equally good a winner. Enjoy!


Ingredients:
For the spread:
1/2 loving cup ricotta
1/4 loving cup olive oil
2 tbsp cream or milk
2 cloves minced garlic
salt together with pepper to taste
red pepper flakes
fresh herbs if together with then desired
pizza dough for i medium pizza
1 loving cup asparagus pieces
1/2 loving cup diced smoked ham
1/2 loving cup shredded white cheddar
1 tbsp grated Parmigiano-Reggiano equally needed

View the consummate recipe

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close