New Tzatziki Sauce – Tin Y'all Enjoin Delicious?

Whenever I produce ethnic recipes similar this Greek tzatziki sauce, I’ll ordinarily become online in addition to psyche to an well lexicon or only about YouTube videos to verify the pronunciation. Of course, only listening to it doesn’t hateful I’ll really move able to pronounce it that way. H5N1 western New York accent is a foreign in addition to unpredictable thing, but at to the lowest degree I know how far off I am.

This fourth dimension things were a niggling different.  I must convey listened to a half-dozen examples, in addition to they all were fairly unique. Everything from how I nation it, TA-ZEE-KEY, to something that sounded a lot similar CHA-CHEE-KEE, which, past times the way, is my novel favorite means to nation it. Just for fun, peradventure yous all tin mail away instruct out your best phonetic spelling of “Tzatziki” inwards the comments section, in addition to we’ll encounter what the consensus is.

Unlike the pronunciation, 1 matter that everyone volition handgrip on is that this garlicky yogurt sauce is genuinely of 1 of the world’s groovy condiments. This is quite literally delicious on anything savory, in addition to alongside grilling flavour upon us, you’ll desire this 1 inwards your regular rotation. I promise yous give it a endeavour soon. Enjoy!


Make near iii cups of Tzatziki:
2 cups Greek yogurt
1 large cucumber, peeled, grated, tossed alongside 1/2 teaspoon of salt
4 cloves garlic, really finely minced
juice of one-half a lemon or vinegar to taste
3 tbsp chopped fresh dill and/or mint
salt, pepper, cayenne to taste

View the consummate recipe

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close