New Why She Cooks Together With Why She Films

I wanted to part this video past times my pal, together with super-talented video storyteller, Liza de Guia, featuring merely about other dearest friend, Jennifer Perillo, from In Jennie’s Kitchen. If you’re a regular on this blog, yous know I’ve shared many of Liza’s gorgeous, entertaining videos before, together with this 1 is no different. This video is business office of Food Curated’s Why We Cook series, together with it shows just why I’m such a big fan of both these talented women’s work.

I’ll allow the video utter for itself, but I couldn’t concur to a greater extent than alongside Jennie’s thoughts on fright inwards the kitchen. By the way, Jennifer has late published her showtime cookbook, Homemade alongside Love, together with it’s getting rave reviews. I’ve non read it yet, but volition hold out doing then real soon. If you’re interested inwards taking a look, yous tin mail away check it out here. Special cheers to Liza for letting us part her work, together with too to Jennie for existence a continuing rootage of inspiration. I promise yous bask this, together with notice it equally moving equally I did.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close