Love To Bake Apricot Lemon Jam - Let's Jam # 3



The type of apricots nosotros larn hither varies inwards quality. Some are sooour but fragrant later baking. Some are sweetness but lose out on fragrance. Some are full flops, bland together with dull.

This batch that I've got are full flops. Brings no sensation to the natural language together with nose. Baking alongside them volition non heighten them, eating raw is torturing. Making them into jam volition move the perfect solution. With or together with thus assistance from the lemon, the jam becomes a pleasance to eat.

My MIL took i jounce together with my FIL enjoyed it a lot. He asked my MIL to banking concern gibe alongside me together with asked her to larn the same build that I did. My MIL told him, it's Wendy brand. LOL.


Apricot Lemon Jam
Recipe source; WendyinKK

500gm apricot (flesh weight, peel on)
350gm saccharide (just purpose granulated sugar, it’s cheaper!)
1 lemon, zested together with juiced

1. Mix everything together together with permit it sit down for xxx minutes or until the saccharide melts together with the apricots soften.
2. Place a ceramic saucer/plate into the freezer.
3. Bring to a boil on medium rut together with cut rut to medium depression or low. (the jam should move nevertheless move bubbly)
4. Cook until the apricots plough mushy.
5. Place a driblet of the jam on the frozen saucer together with pose it dorsum into the freezer. Check the driblet of jam later ii minutes. If it forms soft wrinkles when pushed, the jam is ready. (I ordinarily don’t await for ii minutes to force for wrinkles, but when I experience the jam is gel similar plenty together with feels cushiony, I halt cooking. I know it’ll farther laid when totally cooled.)

Refer to this post on how to take the stone



Actually I create bring to a greater extent than jams or spreads inwards my collection.... let's await for the side past times side round  :)
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close