Love To Bake Dark Soy Edible Bean Milk



I accept long suspected that dark beans are inward fact dark soy beans. Then I saw on a TVB go present that went to a Japanese soy farm to accept closed to tofu, alone did it confirm that what I accept inward my kitchen are actually dark soy beans. And lately I saw closed to organic dark beans inward Jusco, labled equally dark soy beans. Yup, what nosotros unremarkably telephone phone equally dark beans are indeed dark soy beans.

I accept almost 500gm of that inward my pantry. My woman bring upwards bought me a lot of dark soy beans for my confinement (Lyanne’s), but my confinement lady didn’t role it all up. So, here’s a skilful argue to role upwards all those dark black pearls.

100gm dark soy beans (You tin role regular soy beans alongside the same method)
500ml H2O +500ml water

1. Soak dark soy beans overnight. Discard soaking water.
2. Put all the beans into a blender alongside 500ml water. Blend until real fine, for almost ii minutes.
3. Pour blended beans into a muslin purse in addition to press to extract milk. You tin role something heavy to press downward the purse (elevated on the dorsum of a plate inward a tray) if you lot honour it difficult to extract the milk yesteryear simply your hands.
4. Repeat blending procedure alongside closed to other 500ml water, in addition to extract milk.

*** You tin Choose to combine 1st in addition to sec extract together. But I prefer non to. Because I’m going to role the 1st extract to brand tofu in addition to the sec to drink. If u simply desire to gulp it all, u tin mix it together)

5. Put extracted milk into a pot/saucepan in addition to lay inward a pandan leaf(stripped in addition to tied into a knot). On medium heat(if making a lot, role high heat, but I’m alone doing 500ml), select it to a boil.
Be real careful in addition to lookout adult man the pot carefully. The milk overflows easily when it’s boiling.
6. Season alongside chocolate-brown or regular white sugar.

* I works life that the milk curdles and is non that shine 1 time I added the chocolate-brown sugar. Maybe it's due to chocolate-brown sugar's acidic nature. Try regular white carbohydrate for a shine milk.


Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close