Love To Bake Fricassée De Poulet Chicken Fricassee - Chicken #3


My start fourth dimension cooking French…. Or was my Ratatouille my first? Well, ok, my start French master copy course. I never knew of this dish until I went googling for chicken amongst tarragon, too voila, out came this recipe and I am soooooooo caught past times it. And it was precisely squeamish that I also bring roughly mushrooms, although non the exact type, but oh well, it mightiness locomote well.




And this is also my start fourth dimension cooking amongst white wine. Before this I ever shy away from dishes that telephone phone for wine, precisely because white vino is non-existent at home. My wife keeps a few bottle of carmine wine, but non white. I purposely went to larn myself a bottle of inexpensive white vino for cooking(not for this dish, but precisely inwards illustration I needed some)… but no affair how cheap, it nonetheless toll me RM37, close that. Not that inexpensive too, but cheapest at Tesco.

I don’t know if it’s me or it’s similar this… afterwards I poured the vino (before the water), the gravy looked white, equally if I added milk in. Can someone give me roughly insight? I tasted it too it was then delicious! LOL. And Lydia said then too.
I served this amongst boiled potatoes or peradventure side past times side fourth dimension amongst rice. Fluffy basmathi volition endure a expert choice.


Fricassée de Poulet
Adapted amongst modifications from Easy French Food

six large whole chicken legs, separated
¾ tsp salt
Black pepper
ii Tbsp low-cal olive oil
ii carrots (1 loving cup thick slices, peeled)
1 large carmine onion (1 heaped cup, chopped)
ii cloves garlic, chopped
400gm mushrooms (I used 1 large pack of virile somebody monarch oyster mushrooms, cutting into similar sizes amongst carrots)
1 Tbsp butter
Few sprigs of tarragon
1 loving cup white wine
Salt to taste
½ loving cup cream

1. Marinate chicken pieces amongst tabular array salt too pepper for one-half an hour.
2. Meanwhile gear upward carrots, mushrooms, onion, too garlic
3. Heat a pot, set inwards low-cal olive crude oil too chocolate-brown chicken pieces over high oestrus until slightly golden. Dish upward too laid aside.
4. Put inwards onions too garlic too sauté on medium oestrus until onions await translucent too fragrant.
5. Put inwards mushrooms too butter, too ready for few minutes, add together inwards carrots.
6. Pour inwards white vino to deglaze the pot.
7. Return chicken to pot too set inwards tarragon too plenty H2O to encompass the chicken.
8. Simmer on medium depression oestrus amongst lid on for thirty minutes.
9. Remove lid too plow oestrus to high too allow the liquid cut down to preferred amount.
10. Taste too adapt amongst salt.
11. Turn off the oestrus too set inwards cream. Lightly stir too it is ready to endure served.



Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close