Love To Bake Hannah's Two Minnie Mouse Birthday Cakes - Cheesecake Trio #1


 


I made two cakes for my dearest niece to live cutting n 24-hour interval 1 together with 24-hour interval two of Chinese New Year.
She requested for a Minnie Mouse cake together with gosh, a Minnie Mouse cake? She must receive got caught the põrnikas on her trip to Disneyland lastly Nov. I turned downwards her asking every bit I can't figure out how to produce that merely earlier CNY. As you lot all know, fridges are stuffed thus so sum during this catamenia that keeping a cake alongside cream in a stuffed full fridge is CRAZILY difficult.

But I felt thus bad letting her down. Really felt thus so bad. So I googled for Minnie Mouse cake together with thus I got the thought of instead of making Minnie's face, I could merely utilization her trademark, polka point ribbons every bit my deco theme. And utilization chocolate cutting outs to brand the Minnies. The cutting outs receive got no facial features, but alongside those ears together with ribbons, no 1 couldn't recognise it's non Minnie. And farther more, she has told me earlier she loved my Strawberry Mirror Cake together with would desire to receive got it 1 time again this time, together with I also turned her downwards because I don't desire to brand repeating cakes for the same person. Well, this asking was two months earlier the Minnie request. So, I made upward my mind to brand two cakes for her. One oreo cheesecake to live cutting at my mom's together with the strawberry mirror cake to live cutting at my sister inward law's parent's house, since they've never had this cake before. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 pinkish cake is perfect for Minnie. Both are gelatin laid cakes, every bit I didn't desire to produce frosting together with worry close getting them smudged when I shove them into the stuffed fridge. Cake rings are at that topographic point for a purpose. : p

I went to a greater extent than or less town scouting for suitable ribbons. It was exclusively at an sometime store that I could larn it. Those pop fast moving fine art together with gift shops send exclusively the latest designs together with these polka point materials are infact, quite old. I've been seeing them to a greater extent than or less since my schoolhouse days!!! I finally flora 1 that is suitable.

For the Strawberry Mirror Cake, instead of having the mirror on top, I laid the mirror on two carve upward pans.
When they were set, I one-half froze them. Then I made the bavarian cream filling together with sandwiched the mirror layer betwixt the bavarian cream. So altogether at that topographic point was iii layers of cake together with two layers of mirror sandwiched alongside bavarian cream. Haha, if you lot receive got no idea, this is the layout from bottom to top:
Cake, Cream, Mirror, Cream, Cake, Cream, Mirror, Cream , Cake, Cream.
I planned to produce white polka dots for the cake, Minnie's trademark, but thus I was likewise tired to produce that step. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 choc cutting out is adept enough, Haha

I can't larn a pic of the interior every bit the I didn't run into the cake existence cut. But the reviews I got was that it was fabulous! Yeah alongside almost 1kg of strawberries inward that cake, how tin it non live fabulous! Haha. But the actual fact is that, it's non a mutual cake. The relatives on my SIL's side receive got never eaten such a cake, together with some of them requested for the recipe.



Ok, right away close the Oreo Cheesecake. Well, don't know why I came upward alongside the thought of using Oreos together with stacked them to brand the cake. But then, initally, I wanted to produce a dome alongside Minnie's ears together with ribbons on top. Which was why this cake was thus short. But inward the end, I ran out of cream. I didn't desire to produce an empty dome, was worried it'll soften together with collapse during the 1 hr journeying from KK to Kampar, so, no cream, no filling, no dome, no Minnie ears together with ribbon. In the end, I made cutting outs together with mitt sewed the ribbons. I didn't receive got proper Minnie cookie cutters together with had to brand produce alongside my behaviour cookie cutter. The ears where smaller than Minnie's but no 1 realised it until I told them, it's genuinely a bear's cutting out, non Minnie's. It was totally acceptable for those who saw the cake. Hahaha!! That means, the ribbons did a real adept undertaking inward portraying Minnie.



I concocted my ain formula for this cheesecake, threw inward whatsoever I fancy together with used lots of oreos for some stacking effect. I could exclusively produce iii layers every bit that was all the batter that I have. If I used a smaller cake ring, thus I could produce to a greater extent than layers.


Oreo Stacked Chilled Cheesecake
Recipe Source : Wendyywy

250gm cream cheese, softened
100gm sweetened condensed milk, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
300gm whipping cream, cold
1 Tbsp + 1tsp gelatin
50gm water
iii tubes of Oreo (more or less)

1. Separate oreo cookies. Discarding all the cream except for 25 pieces of halves.
2. Finely manufacturing flora the 25 pieces of cookie halves alongside cream.
3. Press the milled cookie crumbs into a cake vociferation upward on a cake board /springform pan. Keep chilled.
4. Put H2O into a rut proof bowl together with sprinkle gelatin over the water. Let the gelatin sit down for two minutes. It volition bloom. Then melt the gelatin either inward the microwave (30 secs on high) or over some other bowl of boiling water. (method seen here). Let it cool down.
5. Beat cream cheese until smoothen together with set inward condensed milk together with vanilla together with vanquish again. Beat inward gelatin solution until merely combined.
6. In some other construct clean bowl, vanquish mutual depression temperature whipping cream until soft peaks.
7. Fold the one-half the cream into the cream cheese mixture using a large whisk. Repeat alongside residual of cream.
8. Put inward slightly to a greater extent than than one-half loving cup of cheese mixture into prepared pan. Spread it out. Arrange oreo halves (no cream) all over the cheese.
9. Repeat stride 8 twice. You’ll receive got iii layers of cookies.
10. Gently pour all the remaining cream cheese over the cookies together with degree the “cake”
11. Put into refrigerator to chill for at to the lowest degree five hours earlier unmoulding.


The Minnies were all ripped off past times the kids.




Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close