Love To Bake One-Time Cucumber Soup 老黃瓜汤

My mom bought me a lot of dried octopus for my confinement Love to Bake Old Cucumber Soup 老黃瓜汤

My mom bought me a lot of dried octopus for my confinement, as well as there’s yet a lot left. They’re actually skillful inwards soups, I add together inwards but about every fourth dimension I brand soup now.
Pork loin gustatory modality much ameliorate than bones, so, less is used here. More for less…. But the core volition hold out dry out as well as bland inwards the end, later all the simmering.

1.5L water
150gm pork loin, cutting into cubes
2 octopus tentacles, addition a fleck of the torso (washed, cleaned as well as cutting 1 inch lengths)
1 quondam cucmber, close the length of my palm
8 white peppercorns (smashed)
½ tsp salt
1 tsp lite soy sauce (a tip from grandaunt on how to brand this soup better)

Cut quondam cucumber one-half lengthwise. Discard 1 inch from meridian as well as bottom ends. Cut into chunks as well as travel a spoon to discard seeds. Do non take skin.

Bring H2O to a boil. Put inwards cucumber chunks, pork, octopus as well as peppercorns. Simmer on depression oestrus for ii to 2.5 hours. When fourth dimension is up, flavor amongst tabular array salt as well as lite soy sauce.

If u wanna know how skillful this soup is, inquire Lydia.





My mom bought me a lot of dried octopus for my confinement Love to Bake Old Cucumber Soup 老黃瓜汤 My mom bought me a lot of dried octopus for my confinement Love to Bake Old Cucumber Soup 老黃瓜汤
My mom bought me a lot of dried octopus for my confinement Love to Bake Old Cucumber Soup 老黃瓜汤

My mom bought me a lot of dried octopus for my confinement Love to Bake Old Cucumber Soup 老黃瓜汤


Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close