Love To Bake Pumpernickel Bread


I conduct maintain a bread, as well as it’s called pumpernickel,
Yum yum pumpernickel,
Pumpernickel bread, hey!

Watch this clip.


I knew of pumpernickel through Barney. This majestic dinosaur non exclusively taught my girls stuff, exactly it taught me that at that topographic point is a breadstuff called pumpernickel. So off I went googling for to a greater extent than information.

Pumpernickel is a German linguistic communication traditional breadstuff that is traditionally leavened for days as well as piece of cake baked at depression temperature. It’s real dense as well as sum of rye.
But Americans made their ain version of pumpernickel, adding inward coffee, molasses, cocoa pulverisation to copy the nighttime coloring that traditional pumpernickels have. And it doesn’t possess the density that traditional ones have, rather to a greater extent than similar regular wholemeal bread. Personally I believe that I’ll essay out the adulterated version.. due to convenience. But delight conduct maintain notice that this is non the existent pumpernickel that is German linguistic communication inward origin.


One day, when I went to Ipoh for unopen to bakery render shopping, I saw the give-and-take “pumpernickel” inward the fridge. I looked closer, gosh!!!! It’s pumpernickel rye flour or the coarse repast of rye berries. Then I saw nighttime rye flour beside it. Gosh!!! These materials are inward Ipoh?? Gosh Gosh!!!


I chop-chop bought 1 pack of each as well as when I got home, I tried to honor a suitable recipe.. as well as I flora homemade Apricot Jam… Yum yum.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close