Love To Bake Salmon Amongst Sour Plum Glaze - Salmon #3


I was supposed to educate salmon for dinner, but.... was out of ideas. I was on Facebook in addition to asked my immature homo  reader friends for ideas... lots came flowing in, but closed to can't live done due to absence of component division inward my pantry.

I also searched the  web for pictures to inspire me in addition to lastly I saw 1 that looked interesting in addition to that spurred me to crusade using sour plum sauce for the same visual effect. Actually I don't know what ingredients did that flick use, LOL. I was only taken past times the physical appeal of it.

I'm happy amongst this glaze in addition to I intend it volition function good amongst other  fishes too, or likely chicken or ribs. The ingredients are uncomplicated in addition to it's slow to execute.





Salmon amongst Sour Plum Glaze
past times WendyinKK

ii pcs salmon (500gm)

Sour Plum Glaze
ii Tbsp ginger juice
four Tbsp sour plum sauce (I used Bidor Kwong Heng)
1 Tbsp carbohydrate (taste in addition to conform the carbohydrate score earlier  pouring inward to cook, unlike brands of sour plum sauce volition differ)
Pinch of tabular array salt (optional, produce the gustation  test earlier using, it depends on the sour plum sauce)
*some lime/lemon juice if y'all prefer it to a greater extent than tangy

Sprinkling
Toasted sesame seeds
Sliced jump onions

Pan tike salmon  until golden. Combine glaze ingredients together in addition to pour into the pan. On medium depression heat, educate until the glaze sticks good to the salmon. Dish upward in addition to sprinkle amongst sesame seeds in addition to jump onion.


I'll live off for a week.
Happy School Holidays to all !
See y'all inward June for MFF Penang!






Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close