Love To Bake Turmeric Roasted Beefdaging Pacak - Mff Pahang #3




Unbelievably easy.

I shout out back the traditional method to develop this is to skewer it amongst bamboo, so the cite 'daging pacak' which literally means, skewered beef.

But the recipe where I took this from only did it this way, I followed suit. I am only next the Pahang Sultanah's method.




It's dry out together with salty. Doesn't await special, but it's addictive. Just similar fried salted pork is. The to a greater extent than yous eat, the to a greater extent than yous want. My married adult man together with I nibbled at them similar snacks later on dinner was over. Overdosing with sodium, LOL.

I served this amongst Nasi Kebuli



Daging Pacak
Source: Pahang Sultanah via this site

500gm beef, I used shortloin (daging batang pinang), or whatsoever other softer cuts
1 Tbsp salt
1 Tbsp turmeric powder
1 Tbsp crude oil or more.

1. Marinate the beef amongst common salt together with turmeric for a few hours.
2. Preheat oven at 220C (Grill)
3. Line a baking tray amongst foil/baking paper. Rub a wire grid amongst with oil.
4. Rub beef pieces amongst crude oil together with house onto the oiled grid.
5. Grill for xl minutes (or until surface looks dry), turning in 1 lawsuit every 10 minutes.
6. Leave beef to cool downwards together with thinly spell it to serve.



Nasi Kebuli amongst Daging Pacak

 
I am submitting this to MFF Pahang hosted past times WendyinKK of Table for 2... or More
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close