Love To Bake Hot Too Spicy Mayonnaise Prawns - Prawns Calendar Week # 3


Recipe tried out: Nov 2011

Another spicy prawn??
Err.. misfortunate if y'all abhor spicy food.

I intend I mightiness convey overdosed on the mayo, hence, these prawns await heavily coated different love2cook's, of which looks perfect for me. I prefer hers.

But for those of y'all who beloved mayo, so throw that white grease in.

I made some nipper changes to the recipe, that is inwards the marinating ingredients. I halved the recipe accordingly simply so I forgot to one-half my mayonnaise. See, that's why it's so thickly coated. 

The prawns are really delicious correct later frying, I tried so difficult resisting stealing one, simply I gave in. LOL.


I'm non a mayo person,  a fleck is fine, simply this seems likewise much for me, simply my married adult man too BIL loves mayo. And these mayo lovers licked upwards every fleck of the gravy (yes, I exagerated, they exclusively tried to scoop upwards whatsoever they could). My MIL volition beloved this dish, simply when I cooked this, she was notwithstanding inwards US. I convey yet made this for her to try. If she is around, I bet she'll become through every lemon grass bit, sucking upwards every describe of the gravy. LOL! I know she volition beloved this.



Hot too Spicy Mayonnaise Prawns
love2cook

500gm prawns ( I used XL, near eighteen pcs)
Marinade:
1/3 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
½ egg
1 Tbsp Potato starch

1cm ginger (about iv slices) julienned
two lemon grass, thinly sliced into longish strips
½ Tbsp bird’s optic chilli (as much equally y'all prefer)
two heaped Tbsp chilli sauce (I used Maggi)
1 tsp lite soy sauce
½ tsp sugar
¼ tsp salt
two Tbsp water
1 heaped Tbsp mayonnaise (I'll trim to 1 Tbsp marking adjacent time)

1. Peel prawns, leaving tail intact. Devein prawns, rinse too pat dry. Marinate prawns for xv minutes.
2. Heat a wok, pose inwards 1 loving cup of crude too fry prawns until golden. Drain the prawns too pour away most of the oil
3. With near 1 Tbsp of crude remaining, saute ginger too lemon grass until fragrant, add together inwards chilli too fry until y'all tin odour the chilli.
4. Put inwards chilli sauce, soy sauce, sugar, common salt too water. Let it come upwards to a boil.
5. Return prawns to wok too toss everything.
6. Turn off the oestrus too pose inwards mayonnaise. Toss too dish up.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close