Love To Bake Novel Plants Together With Herbs, Together With Update On My Strawberries - Random Sunday

It's been quite a piece since I've lastly posted my plants.
I've been adding to a greater extent than plants too there'll live to a greater extent than to come.

New Plants
I bought my western herbs from those mini pots institute at Jaya Grocer too BIG. Transplated them to the pot too they grew soooooo big. None died , too then far :)


Cost me RM60 for this pot

I'm suspecting this is lemon thyme, but when I bought it, the label says only Thyme





Updates on previously featured plants


It's growing similar mad, trying to creep everywhere!




My strawberries. Never flowered, but kept on having babies. I convey to a greater extent than than 10 plants all some my garden.


Unidentified
Do yous know what are these?
Sometimes things only popular out inward my garden because I throw my nutrient waste materials all some too allow them rot.


Looks likea fruit tree sapling....but what is it? I dunno

I'm suspecting it's orange.

Calamansi??? Err... I don't know.


What is this thang??? I suspect it's edible
It looked similar Sawtooth Coriander (刺芫荽)when it was small, but it's huge instantly (even bigger now, today!)
It genuinely tasted similar English linguistic communication parsley.
It has no flowers, too then that makes it super difficult to identify

Please assistance me alongside this lastly pic



*******************************************
More to come upwardly the side yesteryear side round,
local herbs too a fruiting flora that caught me yesteryear surprise.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close