Love To Bake Dulce De Leche H2o Ice Cream


Oh yes... I made this again. I mean, I made Dulce De Leche again.

This fourth dimension I used Sweetened Condensed Filled Milk, of which is inferior than Condensed Full Cream Milk, merely definately improve than  Condensed Creamer. If you lot enquire me to compare the taste, definately the existent thing tasted better. This looks similar it, merely sense of savor wise.... hmmph... non there. Maybe 70% there. But improve than nothing. Oh ya, if you lot desire to know what build I used, F&N's Sweetened Condensed Filled Milk, in addition to thus far, I've exclusively seen it inwards supermarkets, grocery shops don't seem to comport this. Even "The Store" has it.


this cake, a asking from Lydia's nanny, in addition to thus the balance, I made into H2O ice cream.


Dulce De Leche Ice Cream, No Maker Recipe

140gm Dulce De Leche
3 egg yolks
200ml whipping cream
250ml fresh milk
1 empty vanilla pod (or role ¼ vanilla pod or two drops of vanilla extract)

1. Bring milk whipping cream in addition to empty pod inwards a saucepan to a boil on medium heat. Let it sit down for v minutes.
2. Meanwhile, rhythm out egg yolks alongside sugar. Put inwards DDL in addition to mix until good combined.
3. Fish out vanilla pods in addition to pour ¼ of hot cream mixture into egg mixture. Whisk it straightaway to preclude cooking. Pour inwards about other ¼ in addition to whisk. Lastly pour inwards the residuum of cream mixture in addition to whisk.
4. Sieve mixture dorsum into saucepan. Cook on medium depression oestrus until mixture thickens in addition to coats the dorsum of the spoon (I measured in addition to it was 75C, definitely hot plenty to kill salmonella). Do non select it to a boil or else you’ll become gritty H2O ice cream.
5. Pour everything into a bowl, permit it cool down. Put inwards freezer.
6. When a telephone of H2O ice has formed, select it out in addition to whack it alongside your manus held mixer. Put it dorsum into the freezer.
7. Repeat the whacking in addition to freezing a few times until the H2O ice cream is very thick in addition to creamy,
8. Spoon H2O ice cream into freezable containers (Tupperware freezermates) in addition to freeze until hard.

The warm air current was blowing difficult when I was taking pics on my window sill, in addition to darn!!!
My H2O ice cream started to melt inwards a blink of the eye.

I blinked likewise much that twenty-four hr catamenia anyway, cos the air current was blowing directly into my human face upwards spell taking pics!!!

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close