Love To Bake Figs Too Tangerine Tea


Few months back, yes, this was done months back.... Blessed Homemaker posted this too I constitute this to go interesting, I said, I powerfulness endeavor this out for nourishment.

But hence few weeks later, I had approximately bad phlegm. So bad, that it was dry out too sticks to the dorsum of the throat. There was no coughing, hence in that place was no agency I could instruct it out. And hence I remembered this coughing remedy from her blog. With merely thirty minutes to the medicinal shop's closing time, I wrote everything downward too hurried to instruct my dosage of herbs.


Figs too Tangerine Tea, Zhi Ke Tang 止咳汤
(serve 3-4)
Recipe Source : Blessed Homemaker


Ingredients
10g Fritillaria, crushed (川贝母)
20g Apricot kernels/chinese almonds (南北杏)
1 - ii dried orange/kat paeng (桔饼)
30g Dried Figs (无花果)
4g Liquorice Root (干草)
1.5 litre water

Method
Rinse all ingredients.
Put all ingredients inwards a pot amongst 1.5 litres of water. Bring to boil too simmer for 1 - ii hours.


Verdict: The gustation was really nice, "Gam Gam Tim Tim". I won't tell that I was "healed" when I drank this. But it did experience better, slightly better. But since I alone took 1 dosage, it's difficult to say. I took all the infusion inwards 1 night, but it's 1 dosage, yous see. I was almost to go the side past times side day, hence I didn't brand anymore.

But all the same for those of yous who's got a chip gummy phlegm inwards the throat, endeavor this out, it powerfulness function for you. I said might, non "would".

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close