Love To Bake Huckleberry Yeasted Saccharide Tart - Berry Calendar Week #5



Remember the Apple Yeasted Sugar Tart? It was hence delicious that I made some other version ii weeks afterwards amongst blueberries. My blueberries were wrinkled... hahaha. But as well as hence it won't thing when it's smothered amongst cream as well as baked.


Recipe here


Simply sprinkle the blueberries on overstep instead of pressing the apples inward at footstep (8). The residue of the instructions stay the same.
Because the blueberries weren't pressed in, the yeast tart mightiness puff upward during baking as well as crusade the cream topping to period of time downward the sides. To preclude this, I shaped a telephone closed to it, amongst small-scale pieces of dough.
I too changed my baking temperature to 180C (first bake) as well as 150C(second bake after putting on the cream). Colour was meliorate this time. The baking temperature may vary amongst your oven.




Verdict:
Frankly, I preferred the apple version. The inserted apples gave the tart a moist as well as soft texture. This version is non every bit soft, only yet nice.



I'm taking a calendar week off.
Happy School Break to all parents as well as students
and come across y'all over again on
21st March 2011



I am submitting this to Aspiring Bakers March 2011 Fruity March
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close