Love To Bake Aubergine Amongst Fragrant Topping

Katrika, inwards Tamil way aubergine/brinjal/eggplant.
And when they telephone outcry upward u "Gundu Katrika", it way u're a fatty brinjal.

Fat in addition to brinjal seems to live on the twain when it comes to calling people fatty inwards Tamil. They dun telephone outcry upward people "Gundu Pandee", fatty pig. My friends volition solely yell at rascals "Pandee" when they clit their pilus or create something really irritiating to them. Guess it's really unlike from the Chinese that likes to telephone outcry upward people with huge mass, pigs. Why create I know abt this gundu katrika thing??? Cos my friend, "Pache Taukele"(Green Frog) likes to telephone outcry upward me that dorsum inwards my schooling days. If u're reading this, Taukele, u know I'm talking almost u!!!

It's been a long long fourth dimension since I've made this.
The aubergines/brinjals/eggplants or whatsoever u may telephone outcry upward it are boiled, thence it's healthier.
It's a really appetizing dish :)

Step past times pace recipe here

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close