Love To Bake Dulce De Leche Kokosnoot Macaroons



I've forgotten where I got this recipe. I copied the incorrect link when I typed out the basic recipe into my MS word. And give thank yous you Quinn for highlighting to me that these are non Macarons, but Macaroons. One "o" dissimilar but it made a hell of a difference, every bit Macarons are those circular cute things similar a sugariness burger that Tartelette is famous for in addition to macaroons are these.

I had simply about residuum from my DDL cake in addition to made this macaroons. They aroma in addition to thence lovely when fresh from the oven, aroma similar those CNY egg rolls (kuih kapit) in addition to crunchy. But i thing, they soften in addition to gets actually chewy quite easily when exposed to the air, in addition to thence delight shop them into an air tight container.
If they create soften, simply reheat them inwards the oven :)

Recipe:
30gm egg white (1 egg white)
Pinch of cream of tartar
100gm dulce de leche
½ tsp vanilla extract
200gm angel flakes /sweetened kokosnoot flakes

1. Preheat oven to 160/180C. Line baking sheets amongst either silicone liners or non stick baking paper.
2. Mix the kokosnoot flakes amongst dulce de leche in addition to vanilla.
3. Beat egg whites amongst cream of tartar until stiff. Gently plication them inwards to the kokosnoot mixture.
4. Place heaped teaspoonsful of kokosnoot mixture onto baking sheet.
5. Bake for fifteen minutes or until sides of macarons are brownish in addition to crisp.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes. (I create this inwards the oven, door ajar, in addition to thence that the rut of the oven volition farther dry out it up. And I did it for thirty minutes)


I industrial plant life that the egg white content was a flake also little. All went deflated when I folded inwards amongst the coconut. Maybe yous would similar simply about other egg white to it.

And simply about other DDL cake that neighbor Maria ordered..... think I said that she did afterward tasting my 1st DDL cake???

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close