Love To Bake Fresh Apricot Almond Tarts



Remember I said I saw about to a greater extent than apricots going alot cheaper, at RM8.90 for 8 pcs. Did I purchase them??? Of course of report I did.

This time, they are a fleck sweetness too really slightly tart only. Hahaha....

I saw this recipe on recipe-apricot-almond-tart">Tartelette too I’ve got tart cases inwards the freezer, yep from the galette too about extra from egg tarts. So I halved the recipe too made this. And loved the fact that she used beloved hither too most recipes I’ve seen earlier uses sugar.

BTW, produce you lot know that saccharide is difficult to come upwardly past times now??? Read recipe-apricot-almond-tart">galette. My kids didn't bother most the tartness of the apricots cos they are lemon suckers. Apricots are null compared to lemons :)



Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close