Love To Bake Honest Fleck Award


Thanks Kristy of My Little Space.

According to her, I involve to part 10 honest truths close me.
Hmmm...

1. Miscarried twice earlier Lydia. First fourth dimension unknown, 2d fourth dimension a known pregnancy.
2. Love the odor of my daughters' hands. Even alongside saliva :)
3. Never had pilus inwards a higher identify my shoulders for to a greater extent than than xiii years. Been long haired 66% of my life in addition to then far.
4. I'm an possessor of 10 restaurants inwards Restaurant City. Don't written report me, ok!!
5. I'm a hefty 76kg!!!!! Woah!!!! Should I firstly dieting?? Hahahah!! Noope.
6. I article of apparel size seven on my feet. Anyone wants to gift me shoes?
7. I convey bad oculus mitt coordination. No ball games for me.
8. Suffered temporary retentiveness loss at historic catamenia fifteen due to a autumn from my bicycle, almost went for encephalon scan!!
9. Only had chicken pox at the historic catamenia of 30. Lucky there's medication, if non I'll await horrible.
10. I was a soprano dorsum in Church choir during my teens and can attain Second B. Second Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 is peanuts. Never broke a drinking glass tho:)




I'm sharing this with....

1. CHVoon. I dear his oh-so funny blog. Not a nutrient blog, exactly something close his life's experiences.
2. Blessed Homemaker. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 loving woman bring upwards to her three kids, Bakes in addition to cooks alongside love.
3. Bitter Sweet Flavours. A xix twelvemonth former baking in addition to cooking, attempting non in addition to then commons recipes.
4. Cherry on a Cake. I dear her goodies. Traditional Malay goodies in addition to lots of expert cakes.
5. A Full-timed Housefly. I admire her drive to brand scrumptious daily meals.
6. recipes.blogspot.com/">Angie's Recipes. Superb site alongside superb recipes that volition brand u drool buckets.
7. Excuse me, Are u a nurse. Another blogger that grew upwards inwards the same identify every bit I did.
8. recipes.blogspot.com/">Home Kreation, Yummy Malaysian recipes in addition to lots of other goodies.
9. My Little Teochew, Have u seen her castella?? If non brand certain u do!!
10. Happy Homebaker. Great inspiration, peachy photos in addition to peachy recipes.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close