Love To Bake Mushroom White Patato Soup


Haha, u know what is this??

Baby food! Something actually novel on my blog.

Warning: I produce non recommend this for babies below ix months. Food choices for your ain infant is yours, this is but my baby’s food.

I all of a abrupt had this persuasion of making mushroom soup for Lyanne.
Bought or then overnice pesticide gratis white push mushroons, an organic leek in addition to russet potatoes which are oh then yummy in addition to soft.

For ii meals:
ii russet potatoes, peeled in addition to cutting into chunks
four push mushrooms, abt 1/3 loving cup when sliced thinly
¼ loving cup thinly sliced leeks
i tsp or slightly to a greater extent than olive oil.
Small pinch of tabular array salt (optional)
iii cups water

Heat a pocket-size pot in addition to lay inwards olive oil. Saute sliced leeks until soft in addition to slightly browned. Put inwards sliced mushrooms in addition to driblet dead on to gear upwards until mushrooms wilt. Put inwards H2O in addition to convey to a boil.
Put inwards potatoes in addition to simmer until tender. Season alongside a footling fleck of salt, if wanted. Puree in addition to maintain warm.

Ok, from the painting u tin encounter I didn’t puree it. Lyanne likes it slightly granular. So, I forked out the potatoes, in addition to pureed but the broth. I mashed the potatoes alongside a fork in addition to mixed alongside the pureed broth.
Do whichever agency ur infant prefers or whatsoever u intend is best. Oh yes, u tin mix it alongside ur baby’s formula powder, then that it’ll have creamy milky taste, similar existent mushroom soup.

Lydia loved it equally much equally Lyanne :)

Oh yes, I cooked this four months dorsum :) I know I'm late, I know I am...... really much late.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close