Love To Bake Pandan Butter Cake

 this cake is non made amongst whatsoever artificial colouring Love to Bake Pandan Butter Cake

 this cake is non made amongst whatsoever artificial colouring Love to Bake Pandan Butter Cake


No, this cake is non made amongst whatsoever artificial colouring. The greeness came from pandan juice. I made this cake based on Aunty Yochana's recipe. I didn't pose inward kaya, hence I didn't lift this cake every bit she did.
This cake is overnice to eat, best amongst a loving cup of tea... teh-o to hold upwards exact :)

Pandan Butter Cake
250 gm. butter
200 gm. sugar
vi nos. eggs
300 gm. cake flour
1 tsp. baking powder
180 gm. kokosnoot milk
50ml pandan juice
1/4 tsp. salt

Method:
(1) Sift flour together with baking powder. Set aside.
(2) Cream butter together with carbohydrate till creamy.
(3) Add inward egg 1 at a fourth dimension together with brand certain it's properly mixed earlier adding inward roughly other egg. Pour inward kokosnoot milk, pandan juice together with tabular array salt together with mix.
(4) Fold inward sifted cake flour together with and then pour into a 7" sq. tray together with bake at 175C(preheated) for near threescore mins.


I volition postal service on how to brand genuinely concentrated pandan juice, together with to a greater extent than pandan flavoured recipes coming up.

*update: 2/6/2016: Please direct keep complaint that this cake is rather tricky. It's meliorate to overbake it. Back inward those days, I baked this cake inward a Microwave convection oven together with I genuinely recommend baking this cake at 180C for 1 hr fifteen minutes inward a regular oven. And ever cheque the doneness amongst a toothpick correct inward the center, all the agency downwardly earlier stopping the baking process. An 8 inch cake pan volition hold upwards a meliorate choice. Aunty Yochana noted it every bit vii inch, hence I but followed suit, but personally I intend an 8 inch foursquare pan or nine inch circular is better.

** update 22/5/2017:
Please catch Aunty Yochana's website if yous incertitude this recipe to come across the success of other bakers rather than complaining near this recipe
If yous volition prefer a to a greater extent than foolproof recipe, my personal suggestions is that yous run 100ml concentrated pandan juice together with 25gm of kokosnoot milk pulverization rather than kokosnoot milk. Change the cake flour to evidently flour + roughly other tsp of baking powder. Use an 8 inch foursquare or a nine inch circular pan.
This cake was baked dorsum inward 2009, when I started blogging non long. I but copied her recipe almost give-and-take for word. It worked good for me, together with for roughly others, similar I said inward to a higher house that I needed to bake it much longer than what Aunty Yochana said. I didn't usage this recipe, but if it didn't piece of occupation good for you, I'll crusade to assist yous troubleshoot. 
If many others tin cash inward one's chips it right, together with yous can't, intend near it.




Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close