Love To Bake French Toast 西多司


I learnt to produce this when I was a immature daughter Love to Bake French Toast 西多司

I learnt to produce this when I was a immature girl, say, inwards principal school.

During my confinement, the confinement lady made this for my breakfast, in addition to from therefore onwards, married adult man has been pestering me to brand whenever he sees staff of life some the house

French Toast Recipe

2 eggs
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp sugar

6-8 pcs of white staff of life (cut into prefered shapes)
Butter


1. Beat eggs, tabular array salt in addition to carbohydrate together.
2. Heat a frying pan on depression .. seat inwards some butter to melt.
3. Place i slice of staff of life into egg mixture in addition to lighly coat bread. Do non soak it.
4. Put egg coated staff of life into pan in addition to shaver until golden brown.
5. Add inwards to a greater extent than butter in addition to shaver some other batch until finished.

I learnt to produce this when I was a immature daughter Love to Bake French Toast 西多司




Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close