Love To Bake Lyanne's Coming....

No signs of labour together with thence far.. it's oredi 28 December today. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 solar daytime yesteryear my due date.

Baby's rather big, viii pounds or 3.6kg equally on monday. Doc's rather worried close the size. Lydia was exclusively 6.5lbs, or 2.93kg at birth.
So, he won't allow me yesteryear my due appointment for long, scared babe volition instruct likewise large for me.
Tomorrow, Monday, 29th... volition last hurting day. The solar daytime when I volition last induced.

I recollect existence induced when I had Lydia, the hurting was.....urrghhh!!!! Well, my waters broke.
Breathless!
Utterly breathless!
I didn't lead keep fourth dimension to breathe, having severe contractions amongst only seconds inward betwixt to breathe, together with I was exclusively 4cm dilated.
I can't stand upward it anymore! Epidural please!!!!!

Hubby's oredi said, epidural in i lawsuit to a greater extent than this time. It's hard for him to come across me having together with thence much pain..
I all the same lead keep to aspect together with see... who knows I powerfulness lead keep natural contractions tonight, w/o waters breaking. Then I powerfulness cook upward my ain hurting resistance together with turn down the epidural.

I don't know, I only don't know, together with I'm anxious.

I'll last going thru traditional chinese confinement, where I volition last lavishly fed amongst all sorts of goodies, chicken core daily, lots of ginger together with herbal concoctions. If i is non careful, i may destination upward similar a fattened goose at the destination of the period. Anyone that may last interested inward what I had during my confinement, tin instruct a re-create of my menu. Just enjoin me.
I volition non suffer unhygienic confinement practices similar non bathing(I bathe amongst motherhood herbal bathroom infusion) or non touching water(I've heard that around are non fifty-fifty allowed to launder hands, imagine afterward going to the loo!!!), altho I volition suffer non washing my hair, at to the lowest degree the kickoff 12 days). Well,my babe won't last playing amongst my hair, together with thence to give the quondam folks the peace of mind, I'd suffer this.
I only wonder, how tin i accept practices that were used inward mutual depression temperature Communist People's Republic of China together with apply them inward hot & humid Malaysia?? Even chinese herbs has to last refrigerated here, if not, they'll become mouldy. I gauge I powerfulness plough mouldy likewise if I don't bathe for a month. YUCKS!

We're going to cite our baby, Lyanne ... pronounced equally lee-ann
Lyanne Chua May Thung
May Thung 美彤 agency beautiful red.

Lyanne... mommy, papa together with jie jie(Lydia) are waiting for u.... delight last quick..
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close