Love To Bake Materials I've Made These Few Days



Red Bean Spiral Pau

Made these Red Bean Spiral Pau piece at 1am, piece waiting for Lyanne to sleep.... Finished at 4am, in addition to she's lastly audio asleep.





Cekodok
An aunt gave us Pisang Rastali, a type of local banana of which the skins turns dark upon ripening. Doesn't await appetizing when the peel is black. So, made these into cekodok.
And this time, I coated them inwards saccharide similar doughnuts
Well, basically, they create sense of savor similar banana doughnuts.


Made these Red Bean Spiral Pau piece at  Love to Bake Stuff I've made these few days

Made these Red Bean Spiral Pau piece at  Love to Bake Stuff I've made these few days
There are other materials too..but they are novel recipes non inwards this blog, so, I'd post them upwards later.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close