Learn As Well As Sentinel Awesome Digital Citizenship Poster To Role Inwards Your Class

Today, I am sharing amongst yous a wonderful poster I come upward across inwards Teachthought. This visual is designed to assistance students cultivate a civilization of digital citizenship when interacting with,sharing, consuming, as well as using digital content. As yous tin run into the graphic is pretty basic inwards damage of its blueprint as well as wordage exactly really rich semantically. I am thinking this could hold out a keen poster to purpose amongst your students inwards shape to e'er remind them of the "pillars" of digital citizenship.

Check out the total graphic from this page.



 I am sharing amongst yous a wonderful poster I come upward across inwards  Learn And Watch Awesome Digital Citizenship Poster to Use inwards Your Class
 Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook , Google plus, Pinterest .
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close