Learn In Addition To Spotter V Fantabulous Videos To Learn Your Students Close Digital Citizenship

Edutopia is ane of my favourite educational spider web resources . Today piece I was checking its Five Minute Film Festival page I came across a link that took me to their YouTube channel where I constitute a treasure trove of interesting videos on digital citizenship too because digital citizenship is ane of the of import themes inwards this blog, I decided to handpick to a greater extent than or less of the clips that grabbed my attending too portion them alongside yous below , yous tin also depository fiscal establishment gibe the entire listing here.

But earlier that, permit me portion alongside yous this concise too to-the-point Definition that Amy gave to digital citizenship :
"Digital citizenship" is an umbrella term that covers a whole host of of import issues. Broadly, it's the guidelines for responsible, appropriate demeanor when ane is using technology. But specifically, it tin encompass anything from "netiquette" to cyberbullying; engineering access too the digital divide; online security too privacy; copyright, plagiarism, too digital law, too more. " for to a greater extent than resources depository fiscal establishment gibe out this page.
1- What is Digital Citizenship




2- Digital Dossier



3- YouTube Digital Citizenship Curriculum



4- Invasions of the information snatchers



5-  Netiquette: playing overnice online


Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook , Google plus, Pinterest .
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close