New Animal Agency Vodka? I’Ll Get Got An Anchor Steam!

My friends at Allrecipes.com created this unique potable to celebrate the Seattle Seahawks, their garish squad colors, as well as their borderline-insane running back’s favorite candy. Seattle is good known for having the loudest, craziest fans inwards the league, as well as if this potable catches on, it volition for sure test the later.

I alive inwards San Francisco, as well as volition travel rooting for the Niner’s, as well as hence at that topographic point won’t travel whatsoever of this freaky fluorescence flowing at my Super Bowl party, precisely if you lot are a ‘Hawks supporter, I invite you lot to spotter the video as well as ambit “Beast Mode Vodka” try. That way, if your squad loses, at to the lowest degree you’ll bring a horrible hangover to expect forrard to! Enjoy!

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close