New Novel & Improved Chicken Parmesan – This Is No April Fools Joke!

On those rare occasions I uncovering myself dining inwards i of America’s casual eating theater chains, chicken parm is i of my go-to meals. I dear chicken parm, specially when it’s made amongst fresh mozzarella, which it almost never is. 

It normally features the same bland, rubbery materials you lot uncovering on inexpensive pizza, as well as fifty-fifty though I know this going in, I’ll guild it anyway.That’s how much I dear chicken parm. Of course, at habitation nosotros tin terminate purpose the existent stuff, which is much to a greater extent than flavorful, as well as significantly less rubbery, but it tin terminate hold out pricey, as well as non everyone has access, as well as then I decided to endeavor something new. Instead of mozzarella, I made a cheese spread using ricotta, fortified amongst abrupt cheddar.

The creamy ricotta made a corking base of operations into which you lot could add together whatever melting cheese. I actually enjoyed the cheddar, but I’d similar to endeavor this amongst other options, such equally provolone, fontina, or fifty-fifty gruyere. And of course, if you lot prefer the tender meat of babe cows, this technique volition move simply the same amongst veal.

So, if you lot dear chicken parm equally much equally I do, but aren’t crazy well-nigh the typical bland-but-bouncy mozzeralla topping, I actually create promise you lot hand this a endeavor soon. Also, this is my final video, equally I’m retiring at the terminate of the day. Thanks for everything, as well as equally always, enjoy!


For ii portions New & Improved Chicken Parmesan:
2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
salt as well as freshly the world dark pepper to taste
1/2 loving cup flour
1 beaten egg
3/4 loving cup manifestly breadstuff crumbs
olive crude oil for frying

For the cheese spread:
1/2 loving cup ricotta cheese
1/2 loving cup shredded abrupt white cheddar
salt as well as freshly the world dark pepper to taste
pinch of cayenne
1/2 teaspoon olive oil
2 tablespoons Parmigiano-Reggiano for the top

- Serve amongst hot marinara sauce, as well as chopped Italian parsley.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close