New Picadillo – Close, Simply No Cigar

I’m non certain if you’ve had picadillo before, simply I’m really certain you’ve close had it before. This Cuban creation is 1 of the world’s dandy solid pose down meat dishes, as well as fairly similar to sloppy Joes, too equally bean-less chili, or equally a chili connoisseur would telephone band it, “chili." 

I went amongst beef here, simply pork tin live on added, too equally chorizo. Often fillers similar diced white patato as well as crush are added, simply since I serve this over rice, I typically don’t include those. I used to live on to a greater extent than into hot, starch-on-starch activeness when I was younger, simply these days, non then much.

As I mentioned inward the video, many watch the olives optional, simply for me, they’re 1 of the keys to the dish. Those briny bites reset your palate equally you lot eat, which makes every seize amongst teeth look similar the first. Having said that, non everyone does olives, simply I nonetheless actually promise you lot laissez passer on it a endeavour before long – amongst capers. Enjoy!


Ingredients for four portions:
2 teaspoon olive oil
1 1/2 pounds solid pose down beef (85/15 lean/fat)
1 loving cup diced yellowish onions
1 teaspoon salt, addition to a greater extent than to taste
1/2 teaspoon freshly solid pose down dark pepper
2 teaspoons cumin
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 bay leaves
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
4 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
3 cups crushed tomatoes
1/4 loving cup water
1/4 loving cup currants or raisins
1/2 loving cup sliced dark-green olives, or to taste
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close